Here are 10 quotes on the topic of love that are my personal favorites:
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “The best thing to hold onto in life are each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James A. Baldwin
- “What we have once enjoyed we can never loose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” – Helen Keller
- “Love is an emotion experienced by the many, but enjoyed by the few.” – George Jean Nathan
- “Love makes your soul come out of its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
- “The best proof of love is trust.” – Joyce Brothers
- “Love dies only when growth stops.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “The first duty of love is to listen.” – Paul Tillich
I made this for dinner the other night. Can’t really complain about it!
1 bag of Tator-Tots
1 lb of ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning
1 bag of nacho & taco cheese
1 onion, chopped
- Cook Tator-Tots according to the instructions of package
- Cook ground beef until all of the pink is gone, drain meat.
- Add in taco seasoning according to the package instructions.
- Add desired amount of cheese with meat and stir to allow cheese to melt.
- After the tots are finished cooking, arrange desired amount of tots in 3-4 bowls.
- On top of the tots, add a layer of taco meat.
- Add your desired toppings: onion, tomato, salsa, mild sauce, lettuce, sour cream etc.
1 pound of ground beef
1 cup of salsa
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of chili powder
2 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 cup (4 ounces) of shredded Colby cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
1 medium tomato, chopped
2 cups of shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
3. Drain any excess grease.
4. Add the salsa, mayonnaise, and chili powder.
5. In an ungreased 2-qt baking dish, make a layer using half of the meat mixture, chips, and cheeses. Repeat layers.
6. Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for about 20-25 minutes or until everything is heated thoroughly.
7. Before serving, top with tomato and lettuce.
(Makes about 6 servings)
1 (12 oz.) can of Dr Pepper
1 cup of crushed tomatoes
¼ cup of packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
1 Tbsp. orange juice
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1. In a small saucepan, combine ALL of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer while uncovered for about 30-35 minutes or until slight thickened, while stirring occasionally.
3. Refrigerate any leftovers that you may have.
(This makes about 1 cup)
Title: 10 Quotes: Stephen King
Published On: September 24
- “…Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
- “The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings – words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.”
- “We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.”
- “Time take it all whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bares it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again.”
- “Fiction is the truth inside the lie.”
- “It’s better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost.”
- “All you need to do is hold on tight…and believe.”
- “You needn’t die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end.”
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”
- “God is cruel. Sometimes he makes you live.”
Title: 10 Quotes: Kurt Cobain
Published On: September 24, 2015
Date of Birth: February 20, 1967
Date of Death: April 05, 1994
- “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem.”
- “Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.”
- “If you die you’re completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I’m not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I’ve got.”
- “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than love for who I am not.”
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.”
- “The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.”
- “We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.”
- “If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”
- “I’m so happy, because today, I found my friends – they’re in my head.
- “The worst crime is faking it.”