WESTERN CHILI CASSEROLE
1 Pound of Ground Beef
1 Large Onion, Chopped
1 Celery Rib, Chopped
1 Can (15 Ounces) Chili with Beans
1 ½ Cups of Corn Chips, Crushed
¾ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, and celery over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
2. Stirred in the chili and ½ cup of chips.
3. Transfer to a greased 1 ½ quart baking dish.
4. Sprinkle remaining chips around edge of dish; fill center with cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 4 Servings