I made this for dinner the other night. Can’t really complain about it!
1 bag of Tator-Tots
1 lb of ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning
1 bag of nacho & taco cheese
1 onion, chopped
- Cook Tator-Tots according to the instructions of package
- Cook ground beef until all of the pink is gone, drain meat.
- Add in taco seasoning according to the package instructions.
- Add desired amount of cheese with meat and stir to allow cheese to melt.
- After the tots are finished cooking, arrange desired amount of tots in 3-4 bowls.
- On top of the tots, add a layer of taco meat.
- Add your desired toppings: onion, tomato, salsa, mild sauce, lettuce, sour cream etc.