1 pound of ground beef
1 cup of salsa
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of chili powder
2 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 cup (4 ounces) of shredded Colby cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
1 medium tomato, chopped
2 cups of shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
3. Drain any excess grease.
4. Add the salsa, mayonnaise, and chili powder.
5. In an ungreased 2-qt baking dish, make a layer using half of the meat mixture, chips, and cheeses. Repeat layers.
6. Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for about 20-25 minutes or until everything is heated thoroughly.
7. Before serving, top with tomato and lettuce.
(Makes about 6 servings)